Monday, June 2, 2008

My last meal ...

Last night I had my last (fattening) meal: Burger King whopper and fries. Today I started Weight Watchers. I'm going to my friend's wedding in Jamaica next May, so I have one year to get swimsuit-ready. No excuses. No other option. I must lose weight. I'm not sharing a beach with a bunch of friends in my current "condition."

So I need your support. Are you with me?!? This is it. This is the year.

But it will so be worth it. Check this place out: Sandals Whitehouse. Oh yeah, and I'll be healthy and skinny and all that too. Seriously, I'll never step foot in a Lane Bryant again. I mean, thank goodness they were there all these years, but ... come on.

So, without further ado, here I am, in all my chubby glory ... the before pictures:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry to Donna and Heather for getting half-faces in my before pictures. They were the latest close-to-full-body shots that I had.

Before I head out for Jamaica next year I'll post the afters. No excuses: I will be thinner. Hold me to it. Cheer me on. Yank the Ben & Jerry's from my hands. But seriously, have you tried the Imagine Whirled Peace? It's so dee-lish.

Yeah, it's going to be a long year.

luv, em

3 comments:

Zanne said...

Emily, I can so relate, when I came back to Inspired I went to the dr. and gained 8 lbs in two months. I said enough is enough and cut out the bread and potatoes and am working out 4-5 times a week. Lost 10 lbs. in the two months since Inspired.

It is definitely harder to take off than put on...Oh and why do I have back boobs, but god didn't bless me in the front. Oh and if one more person asked me when I was due. Hello, it's just fat!!!

I am right there with you. It is hard, but think of how skinny we will be at next year's Inspired. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, my name is Viki from Lake Havasu, AZ. I just joined the CE08 yahoo group and was exploring and happened on your blog. I too, need to have my last meal and after reading your blog I will be joining you at WW. You have INSPIRED me. Thank you and you are so brave to blog about it. I will cheer you on and hope you are hanging in there. Look forward to meeting you at Creative Escape.

Shannon said...

You go girl....I have been working at it for the last couple of months...it can be done!!!!

You are going to look so incredible HOT next year in Jamaica....man...