Thursday, October 9, 2008

Organizing your scrap stash aka I heart my CIU

Amy at Polka Dot Chicks is asking for organizing tips, so here goes. (Thanks Michelle Aguilar for the link!)

My best tip is actually a product endorsement. I eyed this puppy for a good year before I finally took the splurge and it was worth every penny.

Behold, the Simply Renee Clip It Up. I own the main base and upper tier. It's fabulous! Pre-Clip It Up, I would have to sift through 20 various envelopes/bags/etc to find just the right sticker/rubon/embellie. Now I just give my CIU a twirl and tada! the perfect item at my fingertips.

Seriously, they should pay me for this write up! Feel free to ask any questions, I will try to answer.

Please post your organizational tips on your own blog and mention me, then you too can win Amy's giveaways!

No comments: