Friday, July 11, 2008

Charmed, I'm sure. And other stuff.

I finally finished my charm for the CE08 charm swap. I ordered the little frame charms from Joann and designed the inside in InDesign CS3. I'm pleased with the way they turned out - an improvement from my first charm swap earlier this year for Inspired (registration opens August 1!).


I came home yesterday to my paint can from the CE08 paint can swap. Thanks Margie Rowles! I can't wait to try the Glimmer Mist - I've been wanting that for months now.


Last weekend I cleaned and organized all my CDs. All 560 are in alphabetical order by artist. Everyone says, "Why don't you just download your music from itunes?"

"Because I like CDs!" I say. I still like getting the little booklet and I like to be able to pop it in my car CD player when I leave Best Buy. And I don't like that I can only burn itunes songs a maximum of 7 times. What if I want to make a mix CD for 10 of my friends? I have to buy the song again? No thanks. I'm old-skool like that. ;-) (Note the old-skool smiley.)


Happy Friday to all. Have a good one. Leave me a comment. I so love comments. luv, em

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've got 560?!

Zanne said...

Hi Emily, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Congrats on your weight loss. I have lost 12 lbs. since Inspired. Boy we are going to be some skinny girls by next years Inspired!!!You go!