Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So much to share ...

First of all, weight loss is at ... *drumroll please* ... 10 pounds!!! WOO HOO! Unfortunately, I had got so chubbo I don't even notice it in my clothes yet.

Second: Last Thursday night we went to the John Mayer concert. It was fun and I got some great shots due to our KILLER seats. Check out my faves (Click on pic for larger view):







Um, yeah, that last one I'm pretty proud of. I have videos to share as well, but I'm still working on getting them up on YouTube. If you want to see the rest of the pics, shoot me an email and I'll send you the link and password.

And check out his blog for the cool thing JM did this week. And read a follow-up from Isaac's dad here.

Also, since I last posted, we took a long weekend road trip to Kansas City. We visited the City Market twice - love that place. We had a fabulous dinner at Bo Lings on the Plaza. Spent too much money at Dean and DeLuca.

Scenes from the Market:






We visited Christopher Elbow chocolates - yum.


Then we went to the Cards/Royals game on Saturday.


Um, and check out how talented my friends are:



So, that should hold you until next time, huh? Thanks for sticking through this long post. Counting down the days until Creative Escape. I can't wait! It's less than two months.

luv, em

No comments: