Friday, April 18, 2008

Comment City

Um, I love comments. My Inspired post below has 10 comments so far, my most ever. Holla!

And Tena is going to copy ME. I'm too cool for school. Just sayin'. Don't feel so bad about copying her album now ... teehee

I had a great "me" night. I ate Mexican at SeƱor Pique - Tacos a las Tres Marias (the most amazing little chicken/cilantro/onion soft corn tacos) with the most delicious side of potatoes. And a super tasty Mojito - my favorite drink.

After that I walked around Target since I had to return something anyway. Today I wore the cute little cami I got there the other day over a 3/4-sleeve white T - DD-style. The "inspiration" comes in surprising ways, let me tell ya! Plus I got to wear my favorite aqua Chucks. It was a good outfit day.

I topped it off with a scoop of PB & chocolate ice cream from Oberweis. Seriously, best food combination in the history of mankind.

When I got home I watched all the extras on my new Juno DVD. I so have a crush on Michael Cera. What other shenanigans can I get into?

Then I watched The Office from last night. How much do we love Jim and Pam?

I've been working on my CE charms. They're turning out so cute! I've come a long way from my Inspired charm.

My Poppy Ink kit came today. It's not really my cup of tea, but there are some cool things I'll definitely use.

Alright, well this post has officially gone in ten million different directions, so that's probably a good reason to shut up.

But wait! I forgot to mention the earthquake! How crazy was that?!?! We all woke up. A million things go through your head when your house starts shaking at 4:30 a.m. Then I heard Teddy get up and nothing ever wakes the sleeping bear, so I figured I'd go check it out. Mom put the TV on - like there was going to be instant reporting? Everyone at work said they thought it was their dog scratching or wagging their tail. Mom thought it was Ty but then realized he wasn't in the room. Ty was just looking around like, "Why are we all up in the middle of the night?" Then I couldn't go back to sleep for about an hour. I'm pretty much crashing right now as a result. I was the only one at work who felt the aftershock this morning. Here's hoping for a still night ...

Sweet dreams, em

No comments: