Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Show and Tell

I got a new lens for my camera, based on Karen Russell's recommendation and I LUV it. So I took some random pictures to share.


First, Heather Bailey's Home Companion cover, signed by the talented Ms. Bailey herself.

I took the Stationery in a Snap workshop at Archiver's with my friend Chris last week. Here are my results:

And of course I bought a lot of yummies while I was there:


Saturday night our friends brought over some morels they picked. Sunday I made a chicken dish with them and it was SO dee-lish. You can get the recipe here.


Saturday we had a picnic in the park. I used my new lens then tried some of the free actions from Pioneer Woman. Love 'em!

Skye:
Grandma:
Yvonne, Cindy and Wendy:


Lily:
Well, you get the idea. Can't wait to play more with my lens. Next I want to get a wide-angle. And a flash. And ...

luv, em

1 comment:

missy j said...

lookin' good girl! lots of great pics and looks like you are having some fun!
missy